All-on-4 Dental Implants in East Village, NYC
A revolutionary technique for dentures. Our free consultation from one of our specialists will determine if All-on-4 Dental Implants are right for you.
When patients are in pressing need of a full arch replacement for either their lower or the upper mouth, there exists no other faster and more comprehensive solution for them other than the All-on-4 Dental Implants. Call (212) 979-6300 to schedule an appointment at our office in the East Village today!
What Is An All-on-4 Dental Implant?
All-on-4 Dental Implants are considered to be a process where four mini dental implants are inserted into the jaw. A custom-designed set of teeth is crafted just for you and snapped firmly into place onto the mini implants. So all of your teeth are anchored by four dental implants and thus you have All-on-4 Dental Implants.
All-on-4 Dental Implants aren’t offered by every dentist. However, the dental implant specialists at East Village Dental Arts are on the cutting edge of dental technology and work with the most skilled lab technicians in New York City to produce a natural-looking and comfortable set of new teeth that you’ll be proud to flash all over town.
Why We Recommend All-on-4 Dental Implants
The dentists at East Village Dental Arts prefer All-on-4 Dental Implants to dentures for many reasons. Some of the benefits of choosing this procedure include:
- Natural-looking, natural feeling teeth. Unfortunately, many patients are stuck with bulky, ill-fitting dentures that don’t look, sound, or feel natural. All-on-4 dental implants are less bulky and are held permanently in place. They look like natural teeth and patients don’t suffer from bulky appliances.
- All-on-4 dental implants are strong. Dentures can help you eat a wider variety of foods, but your diet is still limited. All-on-4 dental implants are strong because they are anchored into your mouth. You can eat more foods with greater confidence than you can with dentures as All-on-4 dental implants won’t slip.
What is the Cost of All-on-4 Dental Implants?
At East Village Dental Arts, All-on-4 Dental Implants start at $13,995 per arch.
There is usually no bone grafting needed with All-on-4 Dental Implants. In some instances, it may be necessary in which case there will be an additional charge for bone grafting.
In the past, full arch replacement required as many as ten dental implants; this revolutionary All-on-4 treatment uses as little as four implants. This was made possible due to the discovery that when rear implants are placed at an angle of 45-degrees, they can be longer, stronger, and able to bond with the bone not usable with previously existing dental implant techniques.
In most cases, the All-on-4 implant treatment can avoid the necessity of bone grafting, which can be both expensive and time-consuming.
This saves you months and years if you opt for other available procedures. Waiting for bone grafts and implants to heal can take a very long time, and that would prevent you from enjoying the gift of biting down.
Benefits of the All-on-4 Dental Implant System
- Provides stability even in the case where the patient has minimum bone volume
- Reduces the need for bone grafting in 80% of cases
- Provides 3D planning for safe and predictable surgery which ensures that the intended outcome is achieved
- The All-on-4 System is a minimally invasive procedure
- Increased efficiency due to the fact that the procedure is performed in one day
- Patients can walk out of the practice on the day of surgery with new fixed dentition
There are advantages of using implants in removable partial dentures, like improved esthetics, ability to change fulcrums, and minimizing rotational and lateral forces and others. There are also disadvantages of dental implants in removable partial prosthodontics. These are:
- Additional costs for treatment
- Additional surgical procedures
- Involve careful treatment planning and an interdisciplinary approach.
- More technique sensitive than a conventional removable partial denture.
- Additional maintenance over time depending on prosthesis design and attachment systems used.
- Manual dexterity can be challenged in certain patient populations.
- Increased costs to overall treatment.